Here are some tough questions designed to determine honesty of the Witnesses you meet.
1. Is post secondary education currently discouraged by your religion?
2. Does your religion teach, that with rare exceptions, only baptised JWs will survive Armageddon?
Do you believe Jehovah will completely destroy billions of people at Armageddon?
What about Non-JWs who die just before Armageddon...will they get a resurrection?
3. Do Jehovah's Witnesses still believe that all other churches are satanic organizations?
According to your religion, if a person belonged to a church other than yours, what would happen to him or her at Armageddon?
Do you believe that Jehovah God rejected all other churches at some point in history?
When did God reject all of Christendom? What year? How do you know this?
4. Is it still the case that in a medical emergency Jehovah's Witness are instructed to refuse blood transfusions for their children?
Could they receive certain blood components? Which ones are acceptable and which ones are not acceptable? Does the Bible specify these components?
Have Jehovah's Witnesses been consistent in determining allowable components?
How about plasma? Why is plasma unacceptable when all of it's components are acceptable?
How about white blood cells (Leukocytes)? Aren't millions passed in mother's milk and during organ transplants which are now acceptable to the Society?
According to your religion, what is wrong with donating blood? (immoral?)
Is it proper to benefit from immorally donated blood?
5. Do you ever question what comes down from your organization's headquarters?
- What would happen if you did?
- What would be the repercussions for someone who leaves the Witnesses?
- How would you be required to treat a Jehovah Witness who leaves your religion?
- Are Jehovah's Witnesses instructed to shun ex-witnesses who no longer believe that your organization is directed by God?
-Are Witnesses also required to shun adult children who leave the organization?
- Should anyone have to choose between their family and their religion?
- Is there any honourable way out of your religion?
6. Has God promised to usher in a safe and secure new world order before those who witnessed the events of 1914 pass away?
- How is that possible that the 1914 generation won't pass away when the youngest person who could understand the events of 1914 would be well over a hundred by now?
- If the generation Jesus spoke about would "surely" not pass away, you think He would be talking about a thriving generation - no?
- Can you explain what Jesus meant by "this generation" and show how Matthew or any other gospel writer employs a similar meaning?
7. Can you explain what theocratic warfare means to JWS?
Does theocratic warfare entitle JWs to misrepresent the truth to persons they consider unworthy of truth?
So would you say JWs are trained to deceive people?
How can we know when Jehovah's Witnesses are actually telling the truth about their beliefs?
8. How does your religion view the UN? (Wild beast of Revelation)
What are your personal thoughts about your religion being associated with the UN
as an NGO for approximately ten years? (1991-2001)
9. How do you respond to the accusation that your religion has failed to protect children from pedophiles within your organization?
10 How well do you know your organization's history? (to be continued)