Who do you think the DEMONS are?

by raymond frantz 5 Replies latest watchtower bible

• raymond frantz
    raymond frantz

The Watchtower teaches that the demons are the angels that came down here on earth right before the Flood but research shows otherwise In this video I consider the identity of demons.If you never looked in this subject you will find this interesting ,let me know what you think

https://youtu.be/m1ZfyhmlYx0

• Elmer
    Elmer

According to the Book of Enoch, the demonic spirits are the Nephilim. These were the giant offspring of the rebellious angels.

• neat blue dog
    neat blue dog

Great stuff, thanks for sharing your research!

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Demons weren’t always evil, in most cultures, including Judaism, they are simply divine messengers.

Only in later Christian mythology does there become a division between good and evil divine creatures which really points to the need for a duality of a unified god-person if humans don’t want to be held responsible for their actions (which is what absolution for sins through Jesus is supposed to represent).

Judaism doesn’t have that because God is to them only good and evil comes solely from people’s actions, hence people should be held responsible for their actions instead of blaming or seeking absolution through others.

Noteworthy as I skimmed through the video, I’m not sure if it was pointed out, but the entire underpinning of the Watchtower deviation from classical Christianity for their interpretation of Satan, Demons, and Angels, hinges on a book from the Bible they don’t even have in their Bible (Book of Enoch).

• Mum
    Mum

The demons are the leftover figments of the imagination of ancient, ignorant people who had no explanation for disease, bad behavior or unexplainable occurrences. They give an easy explanation of things we can't understand.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"...Ladies..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit