Do the Governing body really have the power some think they do?

by sherrie11 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sherrie11
    sherrie11
    I mentioned this in a previous post, I feel the current GB truly believe they are chosen by god and are indoctrinated just as much as the rank and file. They are deluded in their belief that they are guardians of the doctrine. They are suffering from cognitive dissonance just as much. Who really is the retirement home at Warwick for?
    I have read other posts about this retirement home, there is still a lot of company men in Bethal. I have also read of the possibility of the companies(and this is really all they are) of separating. With this in mind I am reposting my research on those that are behind the curtain on the organisational side of things
    a month ago

'I don't know if this is off topic but its about Don Adams handling the purse strings : He is the very first president who is not anointed and literally holds more power then even the current anointed. Watch Tower presidency Adams became president of the Watch Tower Society after Governing Body member Milton G. Henschel stepped down from the position in 2000.

Adams' along with the other Adams' brothers affected the largest silent coup ever and are now the real force behind the Organization as they are strategically placed in all the departments that would give them total control of the direction and policies of the Organization itself. Don Adams is part of the most powerful family in the organization. He is part of what is known as the “Adams Boys”. Don was a member of the Executive Office, his personal office in Brooklyn was directly beside TED JARACZ office and he became Jaracz right hand man and protege'

http://www.slideshare.net/spunkygidget/watchtower-analysis?related=14

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

The Magnificent 7 are merely the front-men for the Corporation - and ultimately the fall-guys.

As Mr. Jackson so eloquently displayed with his robotic & scripted responses at the A.R.C., they are puppets for the real masters in this consortium of worldwide businesses.

Samuel Herd is the only one I've seen whose delivery and facial expressions reveal that he's wide awake to the corruption and lies which are overwhelming the sheep - but he won't want him and his wife ending up in the wilderness like Ray Franz.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Of course they hold power!

They are the direct channel of communication from GOD didn't you know?!??

(sarcasm alert)

Not even Jesus is as important as them as shown in the latest Flowchart in the recent WT.

• Kick50r
    Kick50r

"Governing body" pfff . 7 wolfs in sheep cloth that irradiate ignorance and cant even keep up with the economic excel sheets are all BUT governing anything.

Personally , I think that people that lie , omit evidence , deceit, order FALSE statements to be mass printed, orders bible changes to support they doctrine ,shows disrespect for children when providing directives and don't concerns about anything that is not the perpetuation of they're life style CANNOT "truly believe they are chosen by god and are indoctrinated just as much as the rank and file" AT ALL.

We are not talking of isolated people tribes in Africa.

These people have the means to analyse FACTS and react to them in the decisions they make that have consequences to MILLIONS of people around the world.

I think they are the true definition of what the society calls "bad apples" , the ones that came to be , because of EXPLOITING the lack of knowledge of others less fortunate that themsefs. I despise profoundly those kind of people, that I respect less than my cat.

Im sorry if I passed of as too aggressive , its is just a topic that boils my blood

“They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority.”

Take Care

• ttdtt
    ttdtt
    Really, they only have the power "we" give to them. But taking their power away comes at a high personal cost for most.
  • Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Very nice quote!

While looking for the source, I found the original to have even a little better applicable to obeying Dubs:

They must find it hard to take Truth for authority who have so long mistaken Authority for Truth.

• A Retort, from Gerald Massey's Lecturesc.1900; often cited as They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority.
  • Londo111
    Londo111
    If Don Adams is now the chief, does that make the Governing Body Larrabee?
  • sir82
    sir82

Adams' along with the other Adams' brothers affected the largest silent coup ever and are now the real force behind the Organization

I don't know Don Adams, but I had Joel Adams as an elders' school instructor several years ago.

He struck me as really oily. A true company man from top to bottom. My "spider sense" told me he was not trustworthy.

OF course, that opinion and $1.49 will buy you 10 Burger King Chicken Beak Nuggets.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit