Life DOES go on after leaving the witnesses

by DLou278 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• DLou278
    DLou278

Here is a video a made in regards to how life can continue after leaving!

https://youtu.be/IQPqv1Lxtkk

Would love some feedback!

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

As the one commenter (so fare) said in YouTube, you have your life ahead, and yes, move on. I left when I was still a young man, at 23, and I took life as a blank canvas where I could paint anything I wanted to. Choose the right paint for your life.

Wonderful video.

• steve2
    steve2

Welcome back, DLou278, you have a nice, calm manner and appear to be a young person than many other young people could relate to. Your plan to have a website for young exJWs is an excellent one.

I'm glad that your video was under 10 minutes - I have a hunch that when people make their presentations longer, there is a huge drop off in continued viewership because people often don't have the time to watch someone talk for longer periods - unless it is absolutely riveting stuff, spiced up with some visuals.

Also, when planning further videos, think about the balance between having a nice, friendly calm manner and presenting something to make it also a bit enlivening. I have seen many exJWs make videos over the years and the ones I am personally drawn to are well scripted. By contrast, I find it very hard going to sit through people who think out loud and become perhaps too ponderous and long-winded. There is a couple of exJWs from the UK who sip on their coffee as they talk and I'm thinking, please get to the point. Their videos are usually well over 30 minutes.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit