It's safer to believe in God

by startingover 6 Replies latest jw friends

• startingover
    startingover

I feel the need to share this with the group https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqJpZOljjG8

• Crabby
    Crabby

God the one real and true one, will not recognize any religion, he will recognize good and evil, hunger and lack of hope......................And offer Jehovas Witlessnesses hope if they reject the devil

• Giordano
    Giordano

I have quoted it before and I will quote it again.

“silence is the language of god,
    all else is a poor translation.”

― Rumi

One needs to approach believing in a god ...... with caution. Whose god is it? They all appear to be made up.......... other then the one we grew up with.

One of the great disconnects in mankind's history is knowing ....which god?

• atomant
    atomant

Yep pays to cover all the bases just incase.

• smiddy
    smiddy

I thought that was very clever , well done , it`s called hedging your bets.

He probably left out a few thousand other GODS he could have subscribed to though , just saying.

Well if your gonna cover all your bases , ugh ?

smiddy

• prologos
    prologos

Google "Pascal's wager" for the answer. self interest at work here, but, stay clear of arrangements where your time, energy and Money are involved in the bet. Be grateful for his past action., but even that is a personal option, he does not need it, and nature teaches, it works just fine without it. give and take. dont complain about suffering, think about the suffering that your living imposes on other life, the planet. Saturday's daily text.

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

You should save time and live by the Atheist's Wager :

You should live your life and try to make the world a better place for your being in it, whether or not you believe in god.

If there is no god, you have lost nothing and will be remembered fondly by those you left behind.

If there is a benevolent god, he will judge you on your merits and not just on whether or not you believed in him

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit