Apparently the giving of "judgement messages" is not a theoretical scenario

by GTSfromSY 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• GTSfromSY
    GTSfromSY

I remember when the (in)famous "bunker videos" were releases there was some non-witness exposure on a few sites and most of them commenting on how scary and very culty it sounded and all the idiotic WT apologist were quick to point out that it was "only theoretical", "it's POSSIBLE it COULD happen like that" and other assorted flavors of steer manure.

Well apparently not so because I just sat through the upcoming convention videos, and review footage of the last assembly, watch the last two months worth of "meetings" (*vomit*) and studied up on all the recent new WT releases and all the talk being throwing around now is all on some Gog of Magog this, judgement messages this, judgement messages that, "we're about to get persecuted!!!; some of us are going to die; the nations are about to turn against us even in developed countries; blah blah blah."

Even the recorded baptismal talk I heard from the last assembly had a speaker that was telling the suckers....er...I mean the baptismal candidates to be willing and EXPECT possible death, and to a good number of young PRETEEN people I may add (outrageous!!!)

What is that all about? i don't know. I do know that the WT are about to get rocked like a hurricane hard this year in the form of very major and big media exposes, more lawsuits, a number of TV shows including Remini's 3rd season show, court cases, and class action lawsuits in the US, the UK, Mexico, Brazil, Finland, Denmark, followups in Australia, Germany, and others.

Do you think they are trying to create their own Armageddon scenario? This all has to be building up to something, right?

Bonus: if they start doing the whole sandwich board thing with "religion is a snare and a racket" again, I may have to go back to the org. LOL

I've always wanted to wear one of those things when I was a kid and I just love me some foolish non-sense so what a perfect marriage right there!!! Hell, we practically have a version of the portable phonograph RIGHT NOW, it's not outside the realm of possibility.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

I wore those sandwich boards. It was embarrassing to meet school chums. And apparently (that word) it was wrong because we are NOT 30 years into the new world. But it is very soon, this time for sure.

• Listener
    Listener

Funny how the 'hard hitting message' is being directed by the organization to their followers, not to the world.

We could always help them along by making our own sandwich boards and wearing them in public.

What could we publicize?

"Millions now living will never die, stay alive VISIT JW org"

"Religion is a snare and a racket, choose the alternative before it's too late JW org"

"LBGT take heed, the Great Tribulation is imminent, visit JW org"

"Don't become a burnt hotdog, JW org"

"See us to arrange your Bunker for the imminent dooms day JW org"

• The Fall Guy
    The Fall Guy

When I first studied numerous years ago, I was assured by the elder that the good news message would turn to a message of condemnation and judgement - based on the Ezekiel scriptures.

Well it's certainly nothing but condemnation and judgement for the Borg around the globe now.

We paid our "cover" visit to the KH last week after a gap of about 3 months.

During the closing prayer, the prayer-offerer said that there were so many bad things happening in the world and that these last days are very soon going to end. He then asked that we all pray for the Governing Body who are doing such a wonderful job of feeding 8 million people worldwide. Sheesh. If only the r&f could see!

• CitizenofEarth
    CitizenofEarth

Could someone point me to those class action lawsuits in Denmark please? I would like to read up on those. GTSfromSY mentioned them.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Judgment message scenario:

"We are hear to tell you.....

Householder: "you guys have been saying the end is imminent for over a hundred years what makes you think your right this time?"

Jdub: "our gb told us so"

Hh: "ill tell you what I believe in the lord Jesus Christ as my savior, ill pray to him for salvation"

Jdub: " no no you must go to jw.org!"

Hh: "what's there?"

Jdub: "why there's cartoons, music videos, and movies!"

Hh: oh kaay well good luck with that!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit