Prediction: I think the Blood Policy is about to change.

by underground 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• underground
    underground

I’d like to start out by saying this is my OPINION.

I believe that the organisation is about to make Blood transfusions in any form a conscience matter.

They will still ban the Eating of blood.

They will gaslight everyone by talking about how it is so much safer now. And will say something along the lines of how our stance protected us from the aids crisis etc.

And I believe this change is going to happen before the Annual Meeting 2024.

I think the annual meeting will announce they are scrapping the Midweek meeting and instead we get to watch a streamed talk at home through a revamped website similar to the way Netflix works.

Obviously take my opinion with a hefty pinch of salt.

• cofty
    cofty

They have always stated that the blood ban was a matter of principle based on the symbolic value of blood and nothing to do with medical safety. Of course if you quiz a JW about blood they will be unable to explain the principle and witter on about how dangerous blood is.

• Mikejw
    Mikejw

The cell saver was a conscious matter. They said it was a continuous circuit.

It the truth is the blood does leave your body and go back, anyway the scriptures say nothing about a continuous circuit.

the volunteer brothers on the various blood committees around the world still tell JWs not accept any of the four primary blood parts.

I can see if becoming a conscience matter the same as the cell saver.

They wish they could distance themselves from the vaccine mandates and they wish they could go back and say it’s upto you and we don’t mandate it. But they can’t it’s too late. They did do a U turn and now say it’s no longer a requirement to go to any of the schools.

I suspect they wish they could go back in time and change the blood doctrine into a conscience matter, but they can’t. All they can do is release new light that from now on if a blood transfusion would prevent you from dying and you choose not to die then that is a conscience matter.

This kind of a U turn would be absolutely devastating for all those who have had loved ones die due to refusing blood

• St George of England
    St George of England

Probably the first move will be to disband the HLC. Having unqualified persons advising on medical matters is a law suit waiting to happen.

After that it's a simple matter to move to "on your conscience be it".

George

• no-zombie
    no-zombie

underground

This is your first post. Are you new to the forum, or an existing one using another layer of anonymity?

no-zombie

• sloppyjoe2
    sloppyjoe2

What's the point of making a random prediction out of thin air?

• Gorb
    Gorb

They are happy with the curent policy.

G.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Their blood policy will not change substantially because it separates them from all of evil disobedient Christendom.

We alone honor Jehovah's blood laws!!!

• Balaamsass2
    Balaamsass2

I was expecting a change...especially for minors...until I read the 2024 Flock book Atlantis posted yesterday. GB 3.0 are still hanging on to the illogical and unscriptural views that even Orthodox Jews repudiate.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit