Looking for N Calif Relitives

by seedy3 2 Replies latest jw experiences

• seedy3
    seedy3

Well this is my first post in quite a few months, I've kind of taken a break for a while, but none the less I am not lost LOL.

Anyhow I was just thinking about my cousins that I have not seen in many many years. When we were kids we were pretty tight, but after I moved to MN in the mid 70's I lost all contact with them. But I am intersted in finding out if they are still in the BOrg or not, so if anyone knows please send me a message or post it here.

My Uncle's name is James (Jim) Davis his wife was/is Betty. They used to live in Happy Camp CA for many years, infact they helped start that congregation in the 60's. My cousins names are Jamie (she is married now so I don't know her last name) and Jody (I'm sure he goes by Joe now). The last time I saw them, they all lived in Yreka CA, but I know my Uncle as of 4 years ago was living in Oregon, I think Klamath Falls, but I'm not 100% about that. Joe, had moved to Oklahoma at one point but I don't know where or am I sure if he was still there. As of a few years ago I know my Uncle Jim was still a JW, but I often have wondered about Jamie and Joe. Any help you can offer would be appreaciated.

Thanks,
    Seedy

• seedy3
    seedy3

BTT

• flwrz25
    flwrz25

I moved to Yreka in 1989 I was only 9 years old, but I don't remeber the Davis', though the name sounds familar. I was there up until recently and my parents still live there, and they are not there either.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit