ATF: There have been 5 attacks on Jehovah's Witnesses in Washington state this year

by omikolestivengo 4 Replies latest social current

• omikolestivengo
    omikolestivengo

https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/09/us/jehovahs-witnesses-attacks-washington-state/index.html

(CNN)A fire last week at a Jehovah's Witnesses' house of worship in Washington state was arson -- the fifth attack targeting the religious group this year, federal officials said Sunday.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

These attacks have happen in the county south of me. It would seem that there is a really pissed off person in that county. I think he has hit three different Kingdom Halls . Attempted fires and even shot at the building multiple bullets holes in that incident.

The elders could probably look at their records to find out which dfd JW was most likely to be the one doing this but oh wait they probably destroyed all the records so authorities can’t find out about all the pedophiles , my bad.

• LV101
    LV101

Scary to be attending meetings in Washington state. Hope they figure this out before somethIng worse happens - this isn't good.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

"The complete armor of God now includes a kevlar doilly for the sisters to submissively place on their heads and a fashionable kevlar fedora for the brothers. Both products can be purchased from the litter-ature servant.

Seriously, the True Christian Witness of Jehovah should avoid the involvement of the worldly Police and leave the matter in Jehovah's hands. Jehovah's powerful angels will see to it that the enemy of his faithful ones will be punished promptly. If no punishment is perceptible, we can only conclude that Jehovah has forgiven the aggressor.

Selah.

• All or nothing
    All or nothing

Will the 2 witness rule apply to this crime? Hmm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit