How delusional is Tony Morris actually?

by Festus 34 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Half banana
    Half banana

Festus I do think that in the talk he gave, Tony sees himself as a hero warrior in a holy death cult. He would probably rather have a machine-gun to kill non believers himself. Sylvester Stallone in baggy trousers.

• Chook
    Chook

I just worked out how big Tony can cleanse earth , as a suicide bomber

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Let's start cracking some baby skulls!

Revelation Climax, page 53.

“And to him that conquers and observes my deeds down to the end I will give authority over the nations, and he shall shepherd the people with an iron rod so that they will be broken to pieces like clay vessels, the same as I have received from my Father.” (Revelation 2:26, 27) Indeed a wonderful privilege! This authority that anointed conquerors receive at their resurrection is a sharing with Jesus in wielding the “iron rod” of destruction against the rebellious nations at Armageddon.
  • blondie
    blondie

role at Armageddon: re 52-53, 281; w90 8/15 31

I don't have access to this right now but the WTS teaches that the anointed jws who have died and were resurrected in 1918 to heaven and since will fight along side Jesus and the angels to execute the wicked at Armageddon.

I will see if I can find what they say online elsewhere. Remember I am just reporting not supporting.

18. What blessings did Jesus promise anointed

Christians who remain faithful down to the end, and

what privilege will these resurrected ones have at

Armageddon?

52 REVELATION CLIMAX

18 To those Christians in Thyatira, Jesus

now speaks heartwarming words. They also

encourage anointed Christians today: “And to

him that conquers and observes my deeds down to

the end I will give authority over the nations, and

he shall shepherd the people with an iron rod so

that they will be broken to pieces like clay vessels,

the same as I have received from my Father.” (Revelation

2:26, 27) Indeed a wonderful privilege!

This authority that anointed conquerors receive

at their resurrection is a sharing with

Jesus in wielding the “iron rod” of destruction

against the rebellious nations at Armageddon.

At best, the nuclear firepower of

those nations will sputter like a wet firecracker

when Christ dashes his enemies to

pieces as he would vessels of clay.—Psalm

2:8, 9; Revelation 16:14, 16; 19:11-13, 15.

• sir82
    sir82

So what are "144 000 immortal creatures together with Jesus going to do". This is creepy.

Does he think that he will be a divine executioner?

Tony the Terminator..

LOL.

Isn't one of his big schticks that he was there in Vietnam, that he saw the horrors of war firsthand, how it's all so unbelievably horrific?

And now he wants to be a stampeding warrior helping Jesus throw flaming hailstones at the heads of women & babies?

Dude be sick.

• respectful_observer
    respectful_observer

Stealth

20 hours ago

Tony longs for the day that he can smell the burnt remains from the flesh of human hotdogs!

Stealth, I was there to hear that talk from Tony! He was positively gleeful describing the opportunity to watch from the rooftop in Brooklyn to see the skyline of Manhattan in flames.

Just a couple of years ago I was also at a convention where afternoon thunderstorms came through, the thunder and rain on the metal roof making it difficult to hear the speaker at times. Tony, in all his "humbleness", said (not an exact quote): "Unfortunately I can't do anything about this storm...well not quite yet anyway...hehehehe." He DEFINITELY is fully embracing all the powers he believes he'll have soon.

• Londo111
    Londo111

And this kind of belief followed to its logical ends would explain why they show no mercy, compassion, or empathy now, if this is what they believe they will do in the future.

How many religious leaders claim they will share in global genocide in the very near future? Only those who are in a doomsday cult.

• freddo
    freddo

@berrygerry and Blondie

Thanks for that. You'll have to excuse me, I only did the Revelation book three times (with pasted in adjustments and all) so you'd think I would have remembered that as I was a book study conductor for most, if not all!

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

He's not the stark raving mad run around naked warning of jehovah's displeasure delusional type,,,but a few ticks under that type.

He is no doubt a very big megalomaniac with a huge "I'm God" complex and as he is God's spokesman to the world and made it all the way to the top by being made an official Faithful and Discrete Slave of Jesus by the Watchtower Corporation. Ego is highly inflated which makes him prone to serious flaws in making decisions for a corporation and makes him the equivilent of a blind man leading the blind.

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Any one who eagerly looks forward to mass destruction and killing, has disturbing tendencies and needs to be watched very carefully !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit