Stabed

by Akid48 5 Replies latest jw experiences

• Akid48
    Akid48

My family has been nice acting after a family member eavesdropped on me and learn that I don't like jws any more.But how mad and the feeling of getting backstabed when I had my hole family got mad at me at one time.I love my family and understand why they acted that way but that feeling of getting backstabed never goes away I have tryed to put the feeling in back of my mind but he always comes back when I talk to a family.

• moreconfusedthanever
    moreconfusedthanever

You see it as back stabbing but remember that JWs actually believe that your life and theirs depends on obedience to JW.Org. Try to see it as true concern for your welfare and it will be easier to move on from.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Remember their victims too.

• Akid48
    Akid48

@moreconfusedthanever

i know im still trying to think of it that way

@crazyguy

if i didnt think they where victims i wouldnt love them

• sinboi
    sinboi

hahaha! so it is not only me who get back stabbed.

An elder's son. Same school as me. Reported to his father I donated to Salvation Army. Reported that I am checking anti wt materials. After I DA'd, I wanted to be alone as I am facing problems with my dad and mom. He was the one who tell ppl in school I no longer a witness and whatever I do have nothing to do him or the org. My friends start gathering around me asking why I leave. Got so annoyed by it.

He better not step on my tail again. I no longer jw. I can beat him up any time. I am really waiting for a reason to beat him up!

• Akid48
    Akid48

@sinboi

all was think before beating someone up but lol does sounds like a good reason

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit