Potential lawsuit in France against the Watchtower

by yalbmert99 4 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

France: Possible lawsuit to confront the leaders of Jehovah's Witnesses in France about the "judicial committees" conducted in the congregations. Contact Mr. Nicolas Jacquette: https://www.facebook.com/nicolas.jacquette.1

Message translated with Google translate :

"Hello everyone

For those who do not know me, I have been working for almost 18 years publicly denouncing the actions within the JW movement, in the media, and even before the courts where JW leaders have lost every time.

I am working with jurists on a possible action to confront the leaders of the JW of France about the "judicial committees" carried out in the congregations. For that we need testimonies and I put together a small solid team of ex JWs ready to testify (who underwent these committees or who were cited as witnesses during these committees or ex-Elders who participated in committees). Whether this happened a long time ago or recently, it doesn't matter. It will be relevant to show that the illegal and intrusive methods practiced are similar whatever the place and time.

These "judicial committees" authorize themselves to "judge", if one can use the word concerning them, of criminal cases (sexual assault, rape, pedophilia, physical assault, mistreatment), in addition to situations of the life of JW followers, which come under the strict privacy of citizens, in which they break into.

They replace justice, which is illegal (art 111-2 of the Penal Code)

They do not report the facts to the police, which is illegal (art. Article 434-1 of the Penal Code)

They discourage the victims (they previously forbade them) to file a complaint with the competent authorities, "so as not to soil the congregation and the name of Jehovah". And they do not take any measures to protect the victims, which is characteristic of endangering others and non-assistance to a person in danger (art. 223 of the Penal Code)

The elders of these committees protect themselves, when justice catches up with them, behind the status of minister of worship and the secrecy of confession, which is not valid. Confession is a spontaneous process and not a summons to a court very often due to a denunciation. Confession involves a secret dialogue between the confessed and the confessor, i.e. only two people, which is not the case with judicial committees, made up of two to three elders and which can include hearing witnesses (see the book by elders "Beware of yourself and the whole flock", p.119,120) The "judgments" of these elders give rise to punishment within the movement, often representing a year of humiliating treatment within the congregation in an outcast fashion ( sit at the back of the room, not be greeted by anyone, no longer able to interact during meetings, ...). We are therefore in the case of parallel justice, with all its components.

All these elements generate great psychological distress for those who are victims and the consequences are very often long-lasting and significant, when they do not lead to suicide.

If it seems unlikely to make JWs disappear, it is in any case possible to force them to limit their attacks on individuals by using the law. It will take time, and may seem to have little impact, but every decision made that forces the JWs to change their rules, even a little, will be a victory that will save hundreds from having to suffer the tortures that some have suffered. already seen inflict. There is a possible action, we can act together, you can act!

I invite all those who have had to participate in these judicial committees (former, accused, witness), and who would like to denounce their illegal and dangerous nature to contact me in private message, in order to discuss the advantages.

Friendships to all and see you very soon"

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Good luck with that and I wish you success in what you are trying to achieve.

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

Thanks. I think he might win, since others won in Belgium.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Like I said the other day...

...a school of hungry piranhas can fuck up your shit way worse than one shark.

• yalbmert99
    yalbmert99

It is true! 'L'union fait la force!'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit