Any files on J. A. Bohnet?

by Judgerussellford 7 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Judgerussellford
    Judgerussellford

Looking into anything that some of the original watchtower pilgrims may have done. Like sermons and booklets and so on. This week for me is Bro Bohnet. Any files out there with his name on it?

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

There are plenty of them. However! It is your turn to provide, remember?

Share and share alike my friend! I have already provided you with over 5 gigabytes of files. And what did you provide? Nothing!!! You are not going to do that to me again!

Atlantis!

• Judgerussellford
    Judgerussellford

Your right Atlantis. My apologies. I'll remind you tho as far as files I don't have much. But I have screenshots of things. I've tried uploading photos on here but they don't take well on this forum so I'll email them to you

• Judgerussellford
    Judgerussellford

What I've sent is what I have in way of actual reading material, plus some things I've screenshot for interest and recreation template material. The rest I have is screenshots of front covers and spines of books and booklets id like to also recreate. I'm sorry again, Atlantis, for taking and not giving. That was very rude of me. I wish I had more to give you in way of files and such at the moment. But ill dig for things for you in the near future so i won't come across as selfish again

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

No problem my friend! I will wait for your files to arrive.

Atlantis!

• vienne
    vienne

A biography of John Adam Bohnet starts on page 261 of Separate Identity, volume 2. Much of that story was derived from his personal memoir found in: How Pilgrim Bohnet Got “Present Truth,” The St. Paul, Minnesota, Enterprise, August 15, 1915. Most all issues of the Enterprise are held by the Minnesota State Historical Society. It is on microfilm.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

vienne:

I have already sent him every copy of the St. Paul Enterprise and The New Era Enterprise, so finding the article you mention should be very easy.

Atlantis!

• vienne
    vienne

Thanks Atlantis.

Annie

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit