The Life of an Ex Jehovah's Witness: Kicked out at 16, a Telltale Atheist Video

by Wakanda 5 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

Tears welled up a couple times... Telltale is amazing. Simply amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9YUWEZmx0Q

Regarding Patreon: He talked about it in one youtube and said if you want to donate every month he wants something small, like a dollar a month. He prefers lots of small donators compared to a few big ones. Smart. And I think: nice. He has 46K subscribers! OMG!

I can't wait till my husband is PIMO, then POMO (please universe, god or whoever!), and I will donate small amounts like a dollar or two to twenty or so activists! In the meantime I've actually sent cash in the mail (I've never done this before), and it worked! It worked, but someone complained in one of his or her videos about people asking if they received the donations (OMG please, you can't acknowledge a donation? A CASH IN THE MAIL DONATION? Same one can't bother to read the message, just reads the title, then gets it wrong in their video. Anyway, bitch bitch bitch, apologies). Another youtuber talked about my donation to him or her on a video, super nice, and makes me feel like I'm doing something from this place that feels very, um, stuck.

Thanks for reading!!! I digressed. Apologies.

Telltale is awesome!!! Watch his stuff!

Sincerely,

Wakanda, the superhero apostate, maybe, we'll see, can't say as much as I want cause I'm PIMO. :( But trust me, I'm awesome. Someday I will be DFed and tell all.

• Telltale
    Telltale

thanks for the support. when youre ready to tell all, sign up for my podcast and ill bring you on.

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

How have I never heard of your podcast? I just looked it up and subscribed. I don't get into Youtube much other than my own channel where I upload my own podcasts to but I had no clue that you existed until recently and apparently you've had a podcast for some time. Podcasts are what I listen to all day every day at work and I love this stuff. Can't wait to start listening.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

wots a podcast ?

• dubstepped
    dubstepped

A podcast is like internet talk radio that you can download and take with you on your phone or whatever and listen to on the go. Or you can just listen to it online if you want. If you get into listening to podcasts there is so much good content out there on just about any subject you want. You just need a podcast app like Apple Podcasts or Podbean or (the one I use) Podcast Republic. You search for the podcast, subscribe to the podcast, it is downloaded each time a new one comes out, and you can listen on the go or at home. You can also just download individual episodes to try them out. Some popular traditional radio shows also put out podcasts so that people can listen when they have time on their own.

I did one called This JW Life where I told my story as a JW and the process of leaving. Now I do one called Shunned (which I announce on here when I put out a new episode) where I help others to tell their stories of leaving the JWs (along with other cults). Apparently telltale does one called "telltale" (just look for his symbol that he uses on here to post). There are other exjw podcasts like Critical Thinker, JW Community, JW podcast, and occasionally another new one will pop up here or there.

I also like true crime shows, business and entrepreneurial podcasts, lots of story podcasts where people tell real life stories, financial podcasts, etc.

• Telltale
    Telltale

hopefully you like it

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit