The Lion Awakes

by eric hendrickson 44 Replies latest jw experiences

• jw07
    jw07

In Jamaica we would say that you're smoking 'seasoned spliff'

"A ganja (marijuana) spliff peppered with crack cocaine is a "seasoned spliff" joint. The brand has been expanded to include "lizard tail" that adds mystique to the product. The marketers of illicit drugs in Jamaica are proffering embellishments. With deadly earnest, they are marketing their products and building on synergies to seduce a new set of users. Their stealth is evident as many naïve users do not know that cocaine, has been added to that ganja spliff."

http://ncda.org.jm/index.php/publications/drug-talk/72-the-seasoned-spliff-market

• Simon
    Simon
    I believe that I am to use this forum to answer questions that will help others understand and see the truth that is I. I have sat with God and Angels who were sent to guide me and prepare me for what is yet to come.

Just after you left they called me and said they'd had a rethink and didn't want you to use the forum anymore. They said to tell you that, and this is their words not mine, "you're a fruitcake and are giving them a bad name". Big G said he wanted to re-brand and appeal to saner people in future to "stay relevant" and decided that using fruit-loops to spread the word just wasn't working. He said people keep confusing his prophets with the mentally ill, drug users, or people who really should be on drugs.

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5
    And the Lion went back to sleep.
  • the girl next door
    the girl next door
    That was awesome.
  • Goshawk
    Goshawk

Wondering if this was a Lunesta ™ related or influenced post?

when they wake they may have no memory of posting.

• Dunedain
    Dunedain

Hey, um Lion/Jesus dude, er sir, er i mean savior, can you PLEASE do me a favor and change the date from the 27th of January to the 31st? You see, thats my 7 year old, soon to be 8 years old, daughters birthday, and we have big plans to go away to an indoor water park in the Poconos Pennsylvania, and i would hate for that to be ruined by your whole, world end thingy.

So, yeah, can you just bump it a few days later, i already gave a $500 deposit on the room at the Hotel, thanks Lion/Jesus man.

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

A-wimoweh, a-wimoweh
    A-wimoweh, a-wimoweh
    A-wimoweh, a-wimoweh

and repeat . .

• joe134cd
    joe134cd
    Eric you just made my day. I needed to hear that. Welcome to the forum and man I just wanna read some more posts from you. Just classic.
  • LoisLane looking for Superman
    LoisLane looking for Superman

Hello LARS! How have you been? I really do miss you.

LoisLane

• megaboy
    megaboy
    Aren't you suppose to be on a mountain somewhere judging gentiles?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit