Wow! Isn't it unbelievable that Kingdom News No. 37 can still be read on the jw.org website?

by redpilltwice 1 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

After all the bad publicity regarding sexual abuse among JW's, I can't believe this tract is still at jw.org!

Do they actually realize this themselves?

Excerpt from the online library below:

Kingdom News No. 37
    A Worldwide Message
    The End of False Religion Is Near!

False Religion . . .
    TOLERATES IMMORAL SEX: In Western lands, church groups ordain gay and lesbian members of the clergy and urge governments to recognize same-sex marriages. Even churches that condemn immorality have tolerated religious leaders who have sexually abused children. What, though, does the Bible teach? It plainly states: “Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men . . . will inherit God’s kingdom.” (1 Corinthians 6:9, 10) Do you know of religions that condone immoral sex?

Yes oh yes WT, I know of such religions!

I found a physical copy in Dutch. Remember this tract?

I feel ashamed that I actually was part of this hypocritical campaign back in 2006 but I'm convinced that it can still be used in a very special way!

• Listener
    Listener

They have no shame. They try to give the appearance that it doesn't happen in their church and that there are no Elders who have been child abusers and turn around telling parents they shouldn't be so trusting.

They are responsible for so much for both past victims and future.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit