Saturday Let the Games Begin

by Poztate 35 Replies latest jw friends

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Along with the invite to the masses a special effort is being made this year by the Elders to invite all the DF's, Da's

Can you confirm they are supposed to invite DA'd?

• Poztate
    Poztate

I would not accept a RTJ booklet and actually would tell them it was offensive

The most annoying thing about the RTJ booklet is the finger pointing. YOU LEFT JEHOVAH because....

They never say that some or all the blame should be placed on them.

• brandnew
    brandnew

Fuck the rtj.........caca paperπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ok.....ttyl

Mad Puppy

• Poztate
    Poztate

Can you confirm they are supposed to invite DA'd?

There was the letter to elders posted on this site about a month ago? Atlantis I think ?

I didn't save it. Should have

Df'ed Da's and Faders will be called upon.

• TheListener
    TheListener

I have never gotten called on before the memorial. I wonder if they'll come by or not. I go to the memorial every year out of respect for my wife, the kids even go. We quietly laugh at a lot of the weirdos that show up (i know it's not kind but it is a real stress reliever) my wife does some holiday stuff for me and I do memorial for her.

I haven't gotten the RTJ tract and don't want it. I would probably take it and give it to my wife. That would be the path of least resistance. This would be one of the times where I just need to shut my mouth and not cause problems. Especially if I want to get laid after the memorial.

• Poztate
    Poztate

Especially if I want to get laid after the memorial.

The best reason to celebrate the memorial

• nicolaou
    nicolaou
    If they call on me this year I'll simply be polite but honest. No more game playing.
  • Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

That means I'll get a visit sometime this weekend.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Are you expecting a knock at the door ? How will you handle it ?

.....Your Invited to........................I`m Not Interested in Watchtower`s..

Watchtower Memorial......................"Ignore Jesus Day"

..........Image result for jehovahs witness at door

• Heaven
    Heaven
    Aaaah.... another year has gone by and still no Armageddon. But the JW's continue to celebrate death as they, once again, prepare for their 'Reject Jesus Party' to recognize his torture and death on the wrong day.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit