Why is Youtube blocking this video?

by Newly Enlightened 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Newly Enlightened
    Newly Enlightened

I don't understand. I grabbed the wreck clip from an individual's Youtube channel, then recorded it off of my PC with my camera and Youtube is still giving us a copyright notice.

https://vimeo.com/170364809

• JeffT
    JeffT

Probably because it's copyrighted material, it belongs to the owner of the You Tube channel.

• nonjwspouse
    nonjwspouse

well, I clicked on it and saw the video. Not blocked for me at least. Good edit

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once
    The clip is from the movie San Andreas, a full fledged Hollywood blockbuster, the original rip was stealing from Newline Cinema and you received stolen goods by using it again. Tsk Tsk.
  • Simon
    Simon

Copyright holders can register the digital signatures of their work so YouTube can automatically block it rather than having to wait for discovery / complaint.

The source of the video doesn't matter, just whether it is owned or not.

• SafeAtHome
    SafeAtHome

It played for me. Chilling. How could a parent ever, ever ignore a call from their child? When they talk about "love of the greater number cooling off", they need to look in the mirror.

• Satan
    Satan

HHAHAHAHA Nice one!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

When they talk about "love of the greater number cooling off", they need to look in the mirror.

Never a truer statement.

Doc

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit