Just checking in!

by TresHappy 7 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

I've been off the board for a few days and I just wanted to say hello to everyone! It's good to be back from South Texas.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Hello Tres

Glad to see you back, I've been off and on the board less these last couple of months but keep an eye out for everyone when I do manage to get on.

• ChimChim
    ChimChim

Welcome back!!

C.C

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well Treshappy & Brummie -I wondered where you were Brummie I know you have had a very emotional time.Bit did you listen to Pam W testimony that John sent you from PA???? I thought it was very sad-but encouraging Do you remember her Tress??? The girl from Toronto that was in the terrible accident?? Glad your back ((((HUGS TO YOU BOTH!!!!

• Sassy
    Sassy

how is the weather in South Texas? I love Texans..

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Weather was wonderful in South Texas. I am from North Texas and it was a looong drive back home!

• datsdethspicable
    datsdethspicable

Hey I am in south Texas(Corpus Christi area).....and the weather is nice

• Sassy
    Sassy
    Weather was wonderful in South Texas. I am from North Texas and it was a looong drive back home!

ooops! leave it to me to miss that important point.. you did notice I said I liked Texans though right?? (note I didn't say only S Texans.....) sns blushes.. and quietly leaves the room..

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit