My escape from the Watchtower after 35 years and their heinous false allegations!

by gavindlt 2 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• gavindlt
    gavindlt

I created a site called www.dadseekingtruth.com to tell my journey since walking away from being a slave of the Watchtower for 35 years. I left on the 21st February on my 56th birthday.

I was sentenced to 5 years for my neutral stand in South Africa. I full time pioneered for 7 years. I did Kingdom hall construction for 3 years. I went to South African Bethel for 2 years.

I have been disfellowshipped 3 times and always felt that I was worthless.

Covid 19 and the lockdown woke me up. I could not understand why a Faithful and Discreet slave would advocate and promote an experimental death shot to 9 million adherents.

This opened up Pandoras Box and I decided to go down the rabbit hole.

At the same time my wife left me after 6 months marriage and two communities of Jehovah's witnesses joined in with a consolidated campaign, supported by the elders to discredit me as a Rapist, Child abuser, Domestic abuser and Paedophile.

What ensued was the biggest case in the West midlands that included the CID, Interpol and 15 organizations with 50 nominated professionals. I was arrested twice, put in jail and interrogated. I was denied seeing my baby girl from birth for 666 days.

I fought for 3 years and eventually in the highest Children's court in the land as a self-litigant I won!

This after all my digital equipment with millions of records were sent to Brussels for forensic investigation as well as eventually all charges dropped by the CID due to CPS recommendations that absolutely no evidence could be corroborated from all parties who the CID and every respective authority established lied! No party could be pursued for perjury or subverting the course of justice unless both cases progressed to criminal court.

Every Jehovah's witness involved in this case as I fought for my life and the right to love and be in my daughter’s life was found by the Children's court after a 7 day trial to be malicious liars with the sole intent of portraying me as a sexual deviant so as to alienate me from my community. Again no one was prosecuted or held liable for perjury.

My story is documented on Facebook that is a tribute to fighting to be in my son and daughter’s life. It tells my love story of my daughter, son and I.

I took my freedom in my own hands and dissociated myself 3 months ago but have yet to live down the vile label of being called a mentality diseased apostate. None of my family or only friends of 35 years will ever talk to me again as I am being shunned for standing up for my human rights, liberty, freedom and truth.

My story will continue to unfold on my website as I fight for my babies, my innocence and my dignity.

I am just a Dad Seeking for and fighting for Truth.

I will never get justice for the harms those involved have tried to inflict on me.

• Simon
    Simon

FYI: This has to be the 10th copy of this. The more topics you start, the longer your topics will take to appear. When it says "queued for processing" that means it has been received and you have to wait for it to show up. The queue is to protect the site from spam and blabbermouths. Duplicate topics are spam to me and are removed.

• vienne
    vienne

Down vote this if you must, but I am skeptical. Too many questions to take this at face value.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit