Hello, some things never change!

by Spartacus 7 Replies latest jw friends

• Spartacus
    Spartacus

Hi, I hope all are in good health and doing well as expected to those out of the Matrix as well as in. I see some things never change, many of the same posters from the old H2O. Some dooms dayers with the same old stuff and those who use them to bring out real world reality. Some folks well never change for the best.

All is well here, if I went into detail you would think I was bragging. I can say that I'm a long way from my JW/WTS hangover, no bitterness here. Anyway I wish the best for eveyone.

Take care, Spartacus

• waiting
    waiting

Howdy Spartacus,

Nice to meet you. Were/are you visiting from H20? If so - welcome.

If not - welcome anyway.

Some things never change is a truism, but life goes on - which is another truism.

Nice to meet you.

waiting

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Spartacus,

I just got over a hangover.

• Seeker
    Seeker

Hi Spartacus! Glad to see you again!

• Spartacus
    Spartacus

Fred Hall! This is the same Fred Hall with all the off beat remarks on the Matrix side, Hey dude nice to see you are alive and kicking ;)

Is there more to 'getting over a hangover' than just a comment?

Take care, Sparky

• Spartacus
    Spartacus

Hi wating you were on the old H2O, I think, hey nice to see you. BTW, what are you waiting on? (grin)

Take care, Sparky

• Spartacus
    Spartacus

Seeker, hey dude, don't we go way back to the Beacon-Room, remember that? Nice to see you doing your thing man. Thanks for the hello.

Best wishes, Sparky

• Seeker
    Seeker

Naw, I missed the Beacon room by a little bit, started on H2O. But yeah, we do go way back. Nice to see you here.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit