Update: Now I'm in college

by Issa 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Issa
    Issa

Hey! It's been a while since my last update. Well, I'm now in college pursuing my dreams. So far, I'm enjoying the atmosphere of easy breathing and starting a new chapter in my life. I have a long road ahead, but surely the reward will be worth it. How is everyone doing? I hope all of you are recovering and having control of your life. It's a process, but you'll eventually heal and enjoy life. With that being said, never give in to your doubts. You have friends and people willing to listen to your woes and troubles. They will help you out. And if you need urgent psychiatric therapy, take it. Get all the help you need because it's worth in the end and you'll recover. I'm majoring in Visual Arts. I love creating art and all. I don't know what I'll exactly do. I can be an art therapist. But one thing is for sure, I want to travel after I'm finished with college. I've been reading Rolff Potts' book, Vagabonding. Great tips and motivating, yet I'll have to wait and see. Also, I'm looking for scholarships and applying. If any of you have any scholarships you would recommend, I would greatly appreciate that! Well, I have to get back to my homework. I keep you guys updated. Enjoy your day!

• snare&racket
    snare&racket

Congratulations and well done, you should’ve very proud 😉👍

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I don't know what I'll exactly do.

Congrats!

Please don't get too deep in debt with school loans before you do know what you'll be doing to pay them off.

Having a degree doesn't allow you to just print money.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Well done Issa!

Studying what interests you in college.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit