Feeling Betrayed?

by stuckinarut2 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Thank you all for your comments and support.

I wish I could share the motivation behind this post, but can't do so at this time.

• kairos
    kairos

It's easy to feel betrayed when the so-called shepherds decide that even hearing what you have to say before DFi'ng you is out of the question.

Matt 18... Yeah, right.

Come to our judicial or else.

Betrayed.

• kaik
    kaik
    I am not sure if I feel betrayed or deceived or both. WT had ruined my family life, my childhood, and happiness. My biological father left us and moved to life with his mom where he soon died from a cancer. My siblings did not talk to me for years, got children that I do not know. They certainly broke my trust, and deceived me for 20 years. WT faith is built on deceit, lies, brainwashing and mental abuse, and terrible organizational self-worship.
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Kaik: organizational self-worship

Wow! Great expression ! Never seen it like that before, but that is so true.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    I'm not too sure weather I felt betrayed really, I felt duped,conned and thought that I was stupid investing so much time,effort and emotion into it but the feeling of euphoria when I learnt TTATT made me put those feelings behind me, there are many victims of these kind of cults,investment scams etc, I try not to dwell on it so much now and the reward in helping others is much better.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit