"Spiritual Israel" created in 1919 - not in 33C.E.

by The Searcher 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Searcher
    The Searcher

Thanks to the "inspired expressions" of the FDS/GB of Jehovah's Witnesses, not only are 99% of J.W.'s excluded from the new covenant, but apparently none of the first century Christians are part of the "Israel of God" - aka "spiritual Israel."

w14 11/15 p. 26 par. 11 "Now You Are God’s People" "In 1919, Jehovah delivered them, making a clear distinction between them and "the weeds," or imitation Christians. He gathered "the sons of the Kingdom" into an organized people, in fulfillment of Isaiah’s prophecy: "Will a land be brought to birth in one day? Or will a nation be born all at once? Yet, as soon as Zion went into labor, she gave birth to her sons." (Isa. 66:8) Zion, Jehovah’s organization of spirit beings, brought forth her spirit-anointed sons and organized them into a nation."

ip-2 chap. 27 p. 398, 399 par. 16 Jehovah Blesses Pure Worship "In 1919 this "woman" rejoiced to see the birth of her anointed sons on earth as an organized people, "a nation."................."By the autumn of 1919, they even announced the publication of a new journal to complement The Watch Tower. Called The Golden Age (now Awake!), that new publication was evidence that God’s people were revitalized and once again organized for service."

I always thought that the "Israel of God" came into existence in one one day, back at Pentecost 33 C.E. - according to Acts chapter 2.

• Steel
    Steel

I got into an argument with a Christian once about what “ spiritual Israel “ was and he explained to me that “ the Israel of God “ was most likely Jewish believers to believe Jesus was the promised messiah of the old testament as opposed to gentile believers.

After an exhaustive study of the subject, I have yet to come across anything to prove him wrong.

I also discovered you would literally have to be retarded to believe what the WTS taught on the subject.

“ There is a whole race of super Christians anointed in 1919 that were later replaced by an even superduberer body of men in 2014. “ That what Paul was talking about them addressing the church in Galatia.

• scratchme1010
    scratchme1010

I visit Spiritual Israel rather frequently. Spiritual Telaviv is a great hub for other spiritual countries.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

You would think that if thier was a special group that would come and you had to be apart of this group or thier organization in order to be saved and have every lasting life and a great relationship with God that the bible would say so pretty plainly somewhere because the bible says God doesn't want people to die. But oh where could these scripture be?, the closest I can find is john 3:16 on yet it mentions no group or organization. Damn I'll keep looking.

• Steel
    Steel

Man

That one really bugged me over time. You would think if gods final plan for humanity was to give us seven magical wizards, the bible would have been quite clear about the subject. You would think there would be hundreds of prophecies in the Old Testament about the magnificent faithful slave.

• prologos
    prologos

Old israel was more than just the kings and Priests, why should "the Israel of God" (spiritual) be any different? it isn't. Rev 7 has the Kings & Priest come out of the twelve tribes. or being just a small part of.--so:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit