Ex- First Minister of Scotland's husband arrested................

by BoogerMan 6 Replies latest social current

• BoogerMan
    BoogerMan

.........by police investigating the SNP's missing £600,000. (allegedly)

The police operation looks more like a murder scene! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nH-pMtXFyxo

• BoogerMan
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

That this comes so soon after she stepped down has got me wondering.

Suspicious?

• cofty
    cofty

He wasn't only her husband, he was chief exec of the SNP. Interesting that Sturgeon resigned just a few weeks before this exploded. Clearly she was alerted by the investigating team. Seems unlikely that she had no knowledge of the missing money.

• Journeyman
    Journeyman

I had to laugh when I heard this this morning. Along with seeing Trump in court, this has really made for a great week!

Well, now we know the real reason why the wee Krankie stepped down suddenly.
    Hopefully, this scandal will kill off any likelihood of the SNP forcing the break up the United Kingdom for the foreseeable future.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

What an embarrassment for Scotland. They’ve betrayed the country as well as independence supporters. I hope they don’t get away with it, but with that many vans it seems the police mean business.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    JM - the real reason why the wee Krankie stepped down suddenly.

Tis what I thought.

I also think that some of these politicians are Teflon(tm) and can slime their way out of things. We will see.

As George Carlin said, 'It's a big club, and you ain't in it.'

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit