Obedience At Its Blindest

by Nevuela 19 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nevuela
    Nevuela

Just a little something my "anointed" roommate posted on Facebook a few months ago, along with replies from her fellow JWs. It was chilling to read, so I took a screenshot and saved it for future reference.

Please feel free to share your own stories of blind obedience within the org. I am interested in hearing about specific instances rather than generalized experiences.

• Landy
    Landy

?????

• Nevuela
    Nevuela

The screenshot was here earlier. No idea where it went.

• Nevuela
    Nevuela

I'm trying to repost it, it shows up, but as soon as I refresh the page, it's gone. Why is this happening? And why are we not allowed to edit our own comments more than a minute or so after posting? I've noticed that the edit option disappears soon afterwards.

• Nevuela
    Nevuela

Here, try this link

• Ozman
    Ozman

Hi Nevuela. I tried the link but it seems you need a tumbler account to use it? I think I also accidentally pressed the dislike button & cannot change that. My apologies. ...look forward to reading the story once I can access it. May I ask what the gist of the story & replies is?

• zeb
    zeb

same here.. thanks.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

If your friend is "anointed", the last thing they will do, is follow the Watchtower leaders.....

DD

• never a jw
    never a jw

You can't criticize an anointed without divine retribution. Your screenshot has been banned by the higher powers.

• Sanchy

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit