Crisis of Conscience Aposta-Kit For Sale

by betterdaze 5 Replies latest jw friends

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Hello J-W.com posters. I am offering an “Aposta-Kit” of three paperback books for sale:

Crisis of Conscience by Raymond Franz, Fourth Edition 2004

Apocalypse Delayed by M. James Penton, Second Edition reprinted 2002

Captives of a Concept (Anatomy of an Illusion) by Don Cameron, Third Edition 2006

eBay can be a little sketchy with Watchtowerites scooping up the last remaining copies of CoC. I’d prefer that it remains here within the exJW community where it can be most helpful to those with family or friends still in.

Crisis of Conscience is the last revised and updated edition published when Ray Franz was still alive, purchased directly from Commentary Press.

It’s in “Acceptable” used condition: Some highlighting, binding is a little smooshed from use and storage, but all pages are intact and still highly readable. A return address label inside the front cover has been removed.

Apocalypse Delayed is in Like New Condition. Gently read, clean cover, tight binding, pages clean and intact. Only minor flaw is that a return address label has been removed from the title page. This is the one for history-lovers.

Captives of a Concept is in New Condition. Very methodical in its approach.

Included at no charge, four unused postcards from the Stanley Theater convention hall in Jersey City, NJ copyright 1999.

Photos to follow. PM me for combined price. Free postage within the U.S.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

good collection there, never read any of Camerons work though

• Chook
    Chook

If anyone wants to buy me this Christmas present the cock will crow three times before sunrise.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

No offense to betterdaze, but...

...I've always personally felt that - to be truly effective - "apostate" material should be made freely available to all.

Just my opinion.

• jwleaks
    jwleaks
    Vidiot - No offense to betterdaze, but...
    ...I've always personally felt that - to be truly effective - "apostate" material should be made freely available to all.

I agree, so here's my solution - betterdaze sells the books to Vidiot who freely gives the books to jwleaks.

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

These books are still available… PM if interested.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit