Step right up and get while they've yet to flee like the vermin they are

by Tenacious 9 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

The GB members are finally going to be named as individual defendants in child abuse cases.

Read more about it here: Reap it you vermin!

• zeb
    zeb

I hope the attorneys here have watched the cross examinations of WT executives as they appeared before the CARC.

Thankyou Tenacious for this posting.

• blondie
    blondie

Attorney Zalkin works with Barbara Anderson on WTS child abuse cases. I'm sure she has clued him in.

• LV101
    LV101

This is great news ("vermin" - lolololol) and I hope justice is on the horizon for all victims.

Mr Zalkin, Esq. and Barbara Anderson are awesome.

• resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Maybe this is the big news that has been coming? Make em squirm!

RB

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

Maybe this is the big news that has been coming?

I hope so. I started a topic on this a while back, but it mysteriously received the Bermuda Triangle treatment.

https://www.jehovahs-witness.com/topic/4653033985146880/lloyd-evans-says-something-big-coming

• Xanthippe
    Xanthippe
    Attorney Zalkin works with Barbara Anderson on WTS child abuse cases. I'm sure she has clued him in.

Thanks Blondie I was racking my brain as to where I'd heard that attorney's name before. Barbara has done amazing work, she's a remarkable woman.

• zeb
    zeb

A piece of s***

I clicked on your link and got the same 'location'.. nothing happened.

I do remember your posting. There has been a few mentions of something big coming up.

I hope Mr Zalkin has good security.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

It will be interesting to see how HQ circles the wagons even further. What articles will we see?

DD

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

I wonder if any of the GB or their little helpers will get thrown under the bus?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit