My Old Watchtower Library

by Enishi 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Enishi
    Enishi

I was looking through all my old watchtower books today, and was thinking of how to get rid of them. Originally I wanted to make a nice little fire and maybe roast some marsh mellows, but then I remembered that someone on here had once mentioned that old watchtower literature goes for alot on ebay. Is this true? My books are from the 70s, 80s and 90s, would I be able to get any money off of them?

• copsec
    copsec

I dunno but it does not hurt to try. Ya may as well make some of your money back that you spent on the crap

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

The easy way to find out would be to go to Ebay and do a search on some of the titles you have.

Generally, it's the really old books that command more money, and it really helps if they're in good shape - none of the ever-popular "underline EVERYTHING" strategy that demonstrated how "spiritual" a person was.

Then you'll be able to separate the wheat from the chaff and still have a good time dancing around the fire, drinking wine paid for by the WTS publications - life is good!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit