Jw's and beards

by wannaexit 53 Replies latest jw friends

• wannaexit
    wannaexit
    Without going into details. It appears that new light might be coming down the pipes that BEARDS ARE ACCEPTABLE.
  • Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Well its about bloody time.

God made men to have beards so why would they be prohibited, that's insulting to god's own creation.

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/61951384.jpg

• Stealth
    Stealth

J.F. Rutherford must be rolling over in his cloud.

• Chook
    Chook

When the seven apostles have beard I'll believe .the Thomas syndrome

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

well yeah there's a new WT article that sorta says that but it also gives elder bodies/branches/GB leeway to forbid them.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I've had one for six weeks now, well trimmed not the ZZ Top style, and not one word has been said. . .yet.

• compound complex
    compound complex

Was Jesus a ginger?

• hoser
    hoser

Does this include beards on sisters?

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8

Wannaexit it's funny you said that because a few weeks ago I ran into an old JW friend who was doing cart witnessing in my old home town. I was passing through while on vacation and I had been growing a beard. Not having seen him for about 20 years he is not aware of my fade so I said the beard was a vacation thing but the brother next to him said that I must be up with my reading of the latest magazines...Jan WT? Is there something on JW org? I personally never go on that site but others may have seen something?

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

@NVR2L8 I don't see anything from JW.org, I am wondering if something will be said at the annual meeting that will take place in early October of this year.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit