Image and money are everything

by jschwehm 2 Replies latest jw friends

• jschwehm
    jschwehm

The example of silentlamb's experiences and the discussion about the Watchtower's business practices show that for the Society image and money are more important than the welfare of people.

In silentlamb's case, they really do not know what to do with him. They cannot df him since that would be a PR nightmare. But they can instruct the congregation to mark him and treat him badly as they have done. Wouldn't it be great if you could get the elders on camera to say that they are not shunning silentlambs at all and then go to the KH with a secret camera and show how you are treated at any and all JW gatherings?

Also, the fact of the matter is that the Society makes money on its conventions otherwise they would not do it. So, whatever they need to do to bring in the most money, I would imagine they will do it. Look at the Tacoma Dome incident if you need even more evidence.

Jeff S.

• Tina
    Tina

Hi jeff,
    I totally agree. It's all about keeping and preserving a facade ,with money as its base for power and control.
    The lack of basic humanity regarding this situation is simply appaling!,Thanks and regards,Tina

• sf
    sf

Hi Jeff,

Nice to see you again. You said:

"So, whatever they need to do to bring in the most money, I would imagine they will do it. Look at the Tacoma Dome incident if you need even more evidence."

And I say if you request the "CHARITABLE PLANNING" packet from WTBTS in Patterson, you'll "witness" even more outrageous and inKredible evidence of just how the WTS gets its money too. Two words: absolutely diabolical!

See ya in chat soon, sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit