JEHOVAH'S WITNESS IS TAKING SPAIN TO COURT OVER A BLOOD TRANSFUSION THAT SAVED HER LIFE

by Tahoe 5 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Tahoe
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

Thank you Tahoe for kindly Posting this. Pun warning > to state the bleeding obvious, the J.W should have let matters rest, and just been grateful to be alive.

But to be objective, there is a good case here, the Judge should have been appraised of the patients wishes.

The old Cynic in me wonders if the J.W Org. has big a part in this Action, it plays in to their desire for more to die because the medical Profession will hesitate perhaps to get a Court Order in future to save a life, and worse, may even be stopped from doing so by a ECHR Judgement.

And all for a thoroughly discredited Blood Doctrine, that has been shown to be Scripturally unsupportable, unless you do as the Org. does ,take Scriptures out of context and twist what they are REALLY saying. Disgusting.

J.W. Org, The Death Cult.

• StephaneLaliberte
    StephaneLaliberte

Even if I don't agree with the no-blood doctrine, I do respect people's whish not to get any. Admittedly, its easier to respect them the older they get. For instance, a 60 year old vs a young mother giving birth.

Still, no matter what, I believe the state should not be given the right to impose medical treatments. Blood, vaccine, what ever it is. The more power a government gets, the more likely it is for the majority to oppress the minority.

• NotFormer
    NotFormer

The Red Cross should sue her to get their blood back!

• under the radar
    under the radar

So... if she wins, the medical and judicial system participants should apologize and then she will be voluntarily euthanized, right? Just so everything comes out even. Sheesh!

This kind of ridiculous nonsense should never even make it to Court.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Maybe the secular authorities are letting it go to trial to specifically demonstrate how unhinged the policy actually is.

😏

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit