How much time have you ever spent on Jw.org ?

by Chook 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• Chook
    Chook

I'm proud to say no greater than ten minutes in my whole life. And I'm not giving them any more. I do look at the video posts on here with their latest bullshit but being entertained by these clowns longer than necessary is unproductive.

• Fader812
  • Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

I'm on the online library quite often, doing apostate research.

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

Was on there quite a bit after I found out the real truth doing apostate research. Although I stopped when I found out they are tampering (sanitizing) with what they have on the website.

• freddo
    freddo

My main source of JW doctrine is a 2014 CD-ROM which I believe was the last one that doesn't get "updated". So I only use jwborg if I need to check what they are saying in more recent stuff.

I rarely use jborg - usually only use it to compare things I "know" were taught back in the day and which they spin and lie about now.

• HereIgo
    HereIgo

I never spent too much time on there, spent countless hours on the CD ROM library though.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

CHOOK:

Very little. I watched some of Lett's talk about giving money and was totally turned off. All this did was make me very glad I walked away from this religion.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

How much time have you ever spent on Jw.org ?

I was there this long...

Then Scotty Beamed Me Up.

Image result for man with arms outstretched

• Schnufti
    Schnufti

Actually I visit jw.org everyday. If there were no JWs in my family I would leave it completely behind, but I kind of want to be informed what is going on.

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

I've had an elder tell me that JW TV is intrusive, and this guy then started shunning me when I told him I was DA'ing. So that goes to show even die hards have trouble stomaching it I think. Actually the whole broadcasting thing and propaganda videos irked me from the get go. Can only look at them briefly through the other wonderful apostate sites as they get reviewed when they come out ( the monthly indoctrination vids )

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit