I'm just a 'visitor'

by galaxie 6 Replies latest forum tech-support

• galaxie
    galaxie

I'm signed in and can use the 'have your say 'box on my android phone,but on my tablet I cannot sign in...the sign in form does not recognize my user name, therefore I'm seen as just a visitor. Any advice would be welcome thankyou.

• Scully
    Scully

If my android tablet browser is anything like yours, you have to use the drop-down menu in the top right corner and select the login option from there. The forum doesn't keep you logged in across devices, you need to login from each one and select the Remember Me button.

• galaxie
    galaxie

Thankyou for reply scully.. Not sure if I have drop down menu. I tried the 'sign in' from Menu selection but still got response..'specified user does not exist'

• Fairlane
    Fairlane

Why not try registering using another user name .... although you may acquire a dual personality ....ok I'll take the chance cheers .... nae bother don't mention it happy to help .... hello again thanks for the advice... it worked !!!

• galaxie
    galaxie

Thanks for reply fairlane....although I get the impression you were talking to yourself...

• Simon
    Simon

Check that your device isn't helpfully 'correcting' anything on the sign-in.

If you still have trouble, include the browser type and version you're using (try Chrome if you can)

• Fairlane
    Fairlane

Thank you for reply Simon...I only have 'have your say ' box using chrome although i had to sign in as fairlane ( i had not signed out ) ...using stock browser with samsung tablet the have your say is non existent .I can still use galaxie user name and reply as normal on my android sony xperia but it's a not ideal. Is it ok to operate with two user names, although I'd have to avoid talking to myself lol cheers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit