Sir82

by Iamallcool 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

I was wondering is Sir82 still alive? He has been PO for many years. He said that he would not leave the org unless his wife is POMO.

• Simon
    Simon

Maybe I should add a "last seen on ..." feature?

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Some sites have a gone but not forgotten. Memorials for members.

Here Some die, others move on.

• waton
    waton

some just lose their password, get locked out by computer problems, dont want to become sock-puppets too often. prove that this was not the wt generation.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Lost, but not forgotten.

😢

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

There a quite a few "old timers" that I miss seeing here. I hope the situation is that they have moved on to the stage of being Ex-ExJWs.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

I send out emails to over 400 people around the world. Most of them are from this board.

At least 10 of them have written to me and thought that they were banned. I have written to them and told them that Simon "does not" just ban people for the hell of it.

I have told them that if they can not login for some reason, then it has to be an electronic problem somewhere, or a password glitch.

Three of those people registered again using a new password and are now posting.

Now they want to buy Simon a "cold-one" and enjoy participating on the board. I told them "See, it wasn't Simon's fault!" And if you are going to send Simon a cold one, you may as well send me one too!

Grandpa!

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Very dry, and "dirty" for mine.

• Magnum
    Magnum

He was one of my favorite posters. Seemed to be really intelligent and discerning and was good with words. I remember when he disappeared. I think he was turned off by a lot of the strong conservative comments (including mine). I cannot believe that someone with his great insight into the wrongs in JW land could be PIMI. I don't know how he could stand being physically in. And... I think he was/is an elder.

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

Similar to what Magnum stated. I would always read his posts because he seemed intelligent and thoughtful, and not just parroting something someone else said.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit