not sleeping well

by NEWWORLDSLACKER 5 Replies latest jw friends

• NEWWORLDSLACKER
    NEWWORLDSLACKER

I dont have an easy time exposing my true feelings online , but lately I haven't been sleeping much . All I dream about is blood and murder with the occasional gunfight . do any of you ever have recurring dreams that you murder Friends and family ?

Its gotten worse the past few days .

NwS

• Prisca
    Prisca
    do any of you ever have recurring dreams that you murder Friends and family ?

Um no, although sometimes you feel like it lol....

Sounds to me that you've got some issues you need to address before your body and mind will get back into balance. Hate to sound so new-agey but to be having violent dreams about ppl who are closest to you, and not being able to sleep as a result, needs to be looked at.

• Lost Diamond
    Lost Diamond

NWS,

What are your reading or watching on TV? I found now that I don't hardley ever watch TV (especially gorey movies), I don't have "bad" dreams. Instead, I've had some real good ones...ones I wouldn't mind having over and over again

• Gopher
    Gopher

NWS

Sorry to hear you're going through a tough spell. Sleep is supposed to be relaxing, refreshing. But it can't be when you're apprehensive about the terrible visions you may have.

This never happened to me. I agree with Prisca -- California is FULL of therapists waiting to help you. I hope one of them will.

Atheism Is A Non-Prophet Organization .
    LOL -- I never thought of atheism as an organization. How about this one: The Watchtower Society is a non-prophet organization, only with one more "god" than atheists have.
  • A Paduan
    A Paduan

Bringing you 'non-prophet litter-at-you' on a regular basis

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Not that bad --but when I did I made the mistake of drinking more alcohol -- which believe it or not made me sleep worse and get quite depressed (that bit is not suprising as alcohol is a central nervous system depressant) In short my advice if you are a heavy drinker or even moderate one , try doing without in the evening

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit