Women finds frog in salad..

by James Mixon 8 Replies latest jw friends

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

OK the first thing that come to mind, how in the hell a frog make in through all the food handlers into a salad..But when you think about it I became a JW thinking a nice spiritual meal and I ended up with crap and no one warned me, there is something ugly in your organization.......The restaurant BJ's W. Covina CA. one of my favorite restaurant....ktla.com/woman-finds-frog-in-salad-at-bjs-restaurant-in west-covina

• scratchme1010
  • ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Is this a new story or from a while back, recall a month or so ago a woman claiming the same thing

or, the way the world is today she brought it in herself looking for a major payout

• stillin
    stillin

I love a good metaphor!

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

How can the waitress, salad preparer and other workers in the kitchen miss that....LOL.. Thanks for the post scratchme1010.....

Shirley: My understanding this happen June 13, a few miles from my home....

• Rainbow_Troll
    Rainbow_Troll

I would just pretend that it's a part of the salad. Say it's a French salad.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Poor froggie.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You Are a Winner

If You Find Me in Your Dinner!

Image result for bugs bunny frog

• Half banana
    Half banana

I have just come across a recipe for "frog water" as a substitute for tea for the poor villagers who couldn't afford the real stuff. It comes from a book about rural life in Victorian times in the region I now live:

First place a frog in the teapot and pour boiling water on it. After letting it stand for a few minutes-- or boiling it--the liquor will be fit for use.

The 'frog' however was made from a chunk of bread crust baked to the point of being nearly burnt in the oven!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit