Apathy carts - Apathy D-2-D

by Zoos 15 Replies latest jw experiences

• Zoos
    Zoos
    Oh, and if he smiled, then looked away, and smiled again at you, that was "a return visit"!

L+O+L

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Zoos
    I think it was PUNKOFNICE who came up with the phrase, "apathy carts". How apropos.

Guilty as charged.

I saw a magazine discarded on the steps of an eatery in Manchester UK on sunday. I picked them up to put them in the rubbish bin. I was amazed with the thin thing inside..the Awake!. It was actually pushing some cult agenda too. My how times change.

The JWs probably don't want to return to you as they don't like talking to anyone.....it isn't easy time!

From my book, Milliions Now Living......

• Ding
    Ding

After all this time telling JWs that they have to go door to door because Jesus and the apostles allegedly did so, now it's carts.

I wonder if they can cite a biblical example of Jesus and the apostles standing on street corners with carts, reporting their time and talking to no one.

• Alive!
    Alive!

I have seen Carts in several cities - in each case, they stood alone - and on duty JWs stayed a way off - not alert to the situation at all. In deep conversation with their partners, or reading phones. Not engaged or being aware or ready.

It's like the Cart has become a stand alone beacon - job done. All they have to do is keep it safe!

• pepperheart
    pepperheart
    I love the carts i have almost taken 1000 teaching books from them (and trashed them of course)
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice

There really is nourgency in preaching like they claim.

It's probably still spouted from the pratform and at the group for ministry(tm), but once they go out, it's slow waking and off to Costa's.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit