Intersting Visit from our local JWs yesturday

by little_Socrates 62 Replies latest jw friends

• cofty
    cofty

If the JW was stinking of body odour you would have reason to complain.

• Stealth
    Stealth
    They were likely just trying to cover the smell of bull shit!
  • little_Socrates
    little_Socrates

I want to comment on this from a slightly different angle but nontheless related. That os the jw inherent mindset of absolute roght and prilidge to be at your door.-Morpheous

While I did say it had little to do with the cult.... this factor does matter. If I had ran into these people in public with there strong fragrance, I would have considered it in no way rude, I would have just tried to avoid them. Since they insisted on coming to my door, THAT is what made it rude

If the JW was stinking of body odour you would have reason to complain.-cofty

Cofty it is obvious you have no idea what you are talking about on this issue. You need to count your blessings! I react to body odor just like the next guy... but that reaction is NOTHING like the reaction to certain strong chemical fragrances. You need need to thank your higher power that you have never experienced what I have. If you could understand even the slightest bit of what people like I experience.... you would show much more compassion.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit