Religious Divergence Cabal ?

by berrygerry 1 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Okay, Conspiracy Theory brain at work here.

A previous post spoke of Rutherford obtaining a monetary backer to invest in this religion-based opportunity.

When looking at Mormons and JW's, they are both nutty, but different strains of nuts to appeal to different niche segments of society.

Always seems, though, that this an "out-there" idea.

But then, someone posted this video of Planned Obsolescence, and the Light Bulb Cartel.

Light bulbs?

Yup.

The Lightbulb Conspiracy - Planned Obsolescence (somewhat ironically posted by TheTruthIsDiscovered )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdh7_PA8GZU

If investors do something like this about light bulbs (and other consumer goods), why would religion not be a lucrative target?

• Clearview
    Clearview

I've suspected something like this in the electronics industry. We all know how you can buy a computer, laptop, tablet, or flat screen TV, and a month later there's a new model 2x as good for the same price. I think manufacturers let out new tech in a slow drip method to squeeze more profits out. If they revealed their best high tech product right away they wouldn't have a shiny new model to release next month.

Whether religions are guilty of this, I'm not sure, but I wouldn't put anything past them. Rutherford himself said religion is a snare and a racket....

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit