Great Australian Kingdom Hall Sell Off

by gerry 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• gerry
  • resolute Bandicoot
    resolute Bandicoot

Thanks Gerry, the print is very small and hard to read, are you able to post a link to that document please.

RB

• gerry
    gerry

yes I noticed that, I tried to edit and gave up so I posted about Balga. Will try again

• shepherdless
    shepherdless

“Balga congregation of Jehovahs Witnesses” is still a registered charity. I guess it is hard to keep up with the wheels rolling away off Jehovah’s crumbling chariot.

Last filing with the commission in March this year. It apparently has 128 “volunteers” which (given my past comparisons with other congregations) probably means it has, or had, around 128 publishers now up for redistribution.

• zeb
    zeb

and the $$$ will go too.. guess..?

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    It apparently has 128 “volunteers” which (given my past comparisons with other congregations) probably means it has, or had, around 128 publishers now up for redistribution.

Such dispersals and reassignments probably result in a few being lost along the way, meaning further mergers down the line. It’s a downward spiral.

One of the reasons Christadelphians have clung on to membership as long as they have is because of their strongly independent congregations and the sense of individual identity of the ecclesias.

• gerry
    gerry

Balga now go to 411 Flinders Street (Cnr Quadea Road) NOLLAMARA WA 6061 and share with Nollamara and Westminster congregations. So 3 congregations share the one hall.

• blondie
    blondie

gerry, you must have fixed this.

the print is very small and hard to read

I clicked on the zoom icon in the left (?) hand corner after clicking the link. Then I clicked a few times until I could read it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit