I found this by accident...

by HOTB 7 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HOTB
    HOTB

I found this on YouTube yesterday. I found it a slightly over exaggerated depiction of the characters from the KH - but I recognised them! I guess every congregation has some just the same.

https://youtu.be/XaEn6FPVcIM

While I don't necessarily agree with the 'Born Again' aspect of the movies - I enjoyed the argumentation used - as well as the history and the comments by Raymond Franz.

How on earth did we all get sucked in to this so completely?

HOTB

• blondie
    blondie

Nobody understands the WTS like an ex-jw. You have to have lived it.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Wtf?? Lol! He asked if they wanted a beer? Where was Tomo?? 😂

DD

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Watched the first 30 mins so far......Best comeback to JW's I've ever seen in 20 years of research.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

lol "if you have the right Jesus Christ, you're good for eternity. But if you have the wrong Jesus Christ, you will be wrong for eternity"

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Over 3 hours long ? I just don`t have the attention span.

Can somebody do a review ?

or I`ll just skip it.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

@smiddy3 I didn't bother with the second half, but the first half is actually two videos, kind of like a part 1 and 2. It starts off with a guy who's wife left him and took their daughter. While at the end of his rope, he cried out to God for help, then 2 JWs showed up at his door. The guy went through everything involved as a JW, then one day he came across a woman out in field service. Eventually, with her help, he saw through the Watchtower's lies and dissociated himself. The second video was about the elder who had studied with the guy in the first video, and he and his wife finally saw the truth of the truth. In the end, he and his wife both also left the Watchtower.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    "...If you have the right Jesus Christ, you're good for eternity. But if you have the wrong Jesus Christ, you will be wrong for eternity..."

That's an actual line in the video? Seriously?

So, what, there's more than one "Jesus"?

Oh wait... so that's what Depeche Mode meant.

:smirk:

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit