Persecuting Newly Baptized Ones Among Jehovah's Witnesses, Who Actually Believe The Words Of Jesus Christ At John 3:8!

by 1975JWExpert 15 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• 1975JWExpert
    1975JWExpert

Persecuting Newly Baptized Ones Among Jehovah's Witnesses, Who Actually Believe The Words Of Jesus Christ At John 3:8!

(These words were written around 2005 or so, and posted on LivingWatersForum.com Board. Here is a portion or excerpt from it, relevant to the cut-off date of 1935 for the anointed, among Jehovah's Witnesses.)

John 3:8 says: "The wind blows where it wants to, and you hear the sound of it, but you do not know where it comes from and where it is going. So is everyone that has been born from the spirit." -- New World Translation

Regarding the cut-off date of 1935 taught by the Watchtower Society in years past, I think it fair to say today, Jehovah's Witnesses are NOT encouraged to display any, any real "thinking ability" (Proverbs 1:4 NWT) among themselves, even though the Watchtower Society's publications do to some degree, pay nominal "lip service" to the idea.

I'll give you an example of what I mean.

Ask yourself:

1) Did Jehovah's Witnesses the world over, accept and teach the date of 1935 for many, many years, as a valid, scriptural "cut-off" date for the "anointed" being selected by Jehovah? Think about it.

I think we all know, the obvious answer to the above question is a resounding, "YES!"

So, in this rebellious way, they openly challenged the Authority of Jehovah and Jesus Christ's God-given Authority over the Christian Congregation, thus trampling on John 3:8 before everyone at the kingdom halls world wide, with no remorse or shame at all. (Afterall, as Jeffrey W. said in the Update, "... we as GB members, don't have to apologize about any past mistakes made, to anyone.") They acted just like what we would expect of someone who made himself a "god" in God's Temple over His people, like the "Man of Lawlessness." -- 2 Thessalonians 2:3, 4

(See link: https://yorww.com/ManofLawlessness.htm )

2) Now ask yourself another pertinent, keenly relevant question: Were Jehovah's Witnesses the world over, in many cases and in many congregations, even indignant (in some cases outright enraged) toward any new ones, recently baptized ones, that claimed to be a selection of Jehovah, anyone claiming to being recently "anointed" by Jehovah God, so far after the so-called "cut-off" date of 1935? They attacked and persecuted these new ones, shamelessly. All because of the bidding, insistence and ignorant raving arrogance of the Watchtower Society and its Governing Body.

Did you personally eye-witness this situation, in many congregations?

Perhaps you did. I know I did.

3) Again, ask yourself, what date was "Gilead" first opened, (IN 1943) to train missionaries to go overseas to "distant" lands spreading the message? (Acts 1:8) Now, please keep that date in mind, 1943.

4) Were not Jehovah's Witnesses the world over, all aware of the unique purpose of the "Gilead" School, which supposedly was to help accelerate the preaching work of Jehovah's Witnesses around the world, helping them spread the "good news" in faraway places overseas, even to the "most distant parts of the earth"? Were Jehovah's Witnesses all aware of this fact? (See Acts 1:8.)

5) And if that is so, what bearing would Revelation 5:9, 10 have on accomplishing that commission, especially toward locating "anointed" ones from these "distant" lands, who had never, ever heard the message before?

6) Given these circumstances, would it be possible, even probable for newly selected "anointed" ones, to come out (as "first-fruits") of the labors the preaching work of "Gilead" graduates, based upon what the verses plainly said at Revelation 5:9, 10?

7) Therefore given these facts, how could the date of 1935, in any way shape or form be considered a valid "cut-off" date, for the selection of the "anointed" who live in distant lands (Acts 1:8), in harmony with God's Expressed Will shown in Revelation 5:9, 10, with the heavenly "anointed" class, supposedly coming from all languages & peoples?

Now ask yourself:

... Can we say, Jehovah's Witnesses really possess, real "thinking ability" as the bible recommends? (Proverbs 1:4)

Remember, Jehovah's Witnesses for many, many years taught the "cut-off" date for the selection of the "anointed" was the year of 1935 ... several years BEFORE the school of "Gilead" was ever opened, in 1943.

There can be no doubt, without possessing real "thinking ability," Jehovah's Witnesses are easy prey for their great adversary, Satan the Devil, and his chief tool, the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses. (See 2 Thessalonians 2:3, 4; 1 Peter 5:8.)

Think about it.

(Here is the link to this post: http://jehovahstruth.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=249#p249 )

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

That is an excellent article! Thank you!

Grandpa!

• 1975JWExpert
    1975JWExpert

Hi Atlantis (Grandpa),

I remember many cases in the congregation, where even experienced JWs were terrified of professing to be of the anointed. Many hiding the night of the Memorial, and having a separate memorial at home, away from the congregation's knowledge. They were so afraid to tell anyone in the congregation for fear of reprisals.

I remember one guy, where he and his whole family was practically driven out of the kingdom hall. He was called "demonized" openly by many in the congregation. The elders liked to deliberately schedule him to read the Watchtower study article from the platform, as the Watchtower Reader for that particular week. That is if the subject matter was about the cut-off date of 1935 or about long held church views of Christendom or the churches, being somehow behind the reason these wayward JWs were professing to be of the "anointed."

In one case, I remember one such brother admitted to me that the pressure from the friends was almost unbearable, and terribly hard on his wife who was studying at the time. The whole family nearly went down because of it.

This was all because of the teaching and influence of the Governing Body and their visible disdain for the words of Jesus at John 3:8.

And there were many more cases I saw, just like that.

Thanks for your comment.

• a watcher
    a watcher

If partakers can't cope with negativity from the congregation, how will they endure MUCH WORSE persecution from the world during the GT? Courage, partakers! Stand your ground!

• FragrantAddendum
    FragrantAddendum

"synagogue of satan" = includes all fake christianity

"hour of test" = when religious institutions are dissolved

"those who say they are jews but are not" = since faithful jews in jesus' day became the christians who made up the first century christian congregations, in this verse "those who say they are jews but are not" means figuratively those individuals in congregations that have descended from the first century christianity, in other words, all who claim to be christian but disprove it by their actions

anyone who has already endured being cut off from a christian congregation will not have as difficult a time when the congregations are all dissolved because we're all used to it already

anyone who reveled in the prominence/falsepride/power associated with the corrupt doctrines in various "christian" groups will have a difficult time when those religious corporations are dissolved

individuals who keep following christ come what may will be all right

all the naughty religious leaders will feel like they're in a living "hell"

(weeping and gnashing of teeth)

and some who were "dead" spiritually will wake up

when they see the crappy religious institutions "burn up"

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Well, I’m convinced, Fragrant

…sign me up for your new-and-improved Bible-based church.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

A WATCHER:

No offense, but I never believed anybody who said they were anointed, or any divine claims!

Anybody can think anything they want about themselves. The problem comes when they open their mouth and talk about it. Why? Is it because they expect to change people’s behavior towards them?? Maybe. I always felt Witnesses who claimed they were anointed were looking for special attention or ‘respect’ from others.. Well, they can dream on because they never got anything from me.

• FragrantAddendum
    FragrantAddendum

no sign-ups necessary

you're already my brother, Vidiot

😘

and i love you

<noogie noogie>😜

• FragrantAddendum
    FragrantAddendum

well, @longhairedgal, i'm not respectable and i'm anointed

😝🤪🙃😎

it doesn't mean anything special, it's just the gb people who make up "special" stuff to lord it over others

it's just like if you have a bunch of kids and one comes out first, they're not special, they just came out first

it's just what it is

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

FRAGRANT ADDENDUM:

The problem arises if you expect other people to believe it.

However, you are free to believe whatever you like inside your own head.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit