This album is called The Truth with a burning watchtower... I wonder

by Yvngripp 9 Replies latest social entertainment

• Yvngripp
  • APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

???

Something tells me I shouldn't click that. Am I wrong?

• Yvngripp
    Yvngripp
    It’s a link to Spotify lol
  • APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

Oh okay. I'm the king of Canada.

• Yvngripp
    Yvngripp
    The first song is called apostate and the song called ‘minister’ mentions witnesses🤔
  • sir82
    sir82

Probably somebody who grew up "around the truth".

There seems to be a surprisingly high number of athletes & musicians who had / have a parent / grandparent who is / was a JW and dragged them to meetings. Probably the more insistent the relative was, the more outright hostility the child exhibits when grown, especially if talented enough to make a go of it in music, acting, sports, etc.

This guy must have had a ruthlessly JW grandma.

• Yvngripp
    Yvngripp
    That’s true. JAY Z, Michael Jackson Charlemagne the GOD, Prince, JAH rule the list goes on and on.
  • APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate
    I viewed perntagraphy before antivirus software was popular like it is now. I'm a veteran. Back in my day we didn't have a hub (You know what "hub" I'm talking about.) It was like the wild wild west. Tits arse and vageen came at a cost. I'm surprised my computer survived. I'm not easily fooled by any suspicious links to "Spotify". Why doesn't Google have a record of that link? Why is Norton unsure of its safety? Can you explain that?
  • Yvngripp
    Yvngripp

Hahaha. Seems perntagraphy has scarred you. Is there a word for phobia of links? Also it’s an aggregate link that routes you to whatever platform you use ITunes, Spotify etc. If you really afraid to click just google the name of the album ‘The Truth’ by Amen Arthur

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

Is there a word for phobia of links?

I don't know but there should be. I won't even eat link sausages. I was at Denny's once and the waitress tried to serve me some. I told her to either bring patties or go to hell.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit