"That Makes Your Organisation, In Many Respects, A Captive Organisation"

by pale.emperor 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

A segment from the Royal Commission in Australia where GB member Geoffrey Jackson is grilled by a, very fantastic, lawyer. This should be watched by all people contemplating getting baptized as JW's. ONCE YOU'RE IN, YOU CANT LEAVE AND KEEP YOUR FAMILY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fpir8vJSdrE

I used to have this image of the GB members as being humble, intelligent, bible experts. But seeing Mr Jackson on the stand here makes us all see what he is. Think of Paul, James and John who all appeared before courts and spoke with boldness. I see no similarities in this video to Paul, James or John - do you?

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Nope! No confidence and NO boldness! Just take a look at the RC video of the JW's cowering in the basement. What ever happened to being bold. Why weren't the JW's out front, standing firm to the authorities?

Angus Stewart hit the nail on the head..."captive organization."

• flipper
    flipper

The attorney, I believe Angus Stewart is his name did a really great job of putting Geoff Jackson up against a wall with his questions and exposed the lack of compassion and inhumanity of the WT leaders who put forth these policies of shunning along with all the rest of their crazy policies. Jackson disagreed with Stewarts views and it made him and the rest of the GB look like insensitive assholes. Which of course they are. No appearance of any " ethics " inside Jackson at all- just a lot of excuses and justification. Any of you JW's who are lurking- THIS is what your leaders look like and act like - the ones you are following. They will throw you under a bus in a heartbeat. Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

"We don't run a police state.." - Geoffrey Jackson

I about spit my coffee all over my desk when he said that.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

"We don't run a police state.." - Geoffrey Jackson

Haha my own wife reported me to the elders when i put a £5 bet on a football match. What would you call that

• daringhart13
    daringhart13

Isn't it something to watch a young man.....question one of "Christ's brothers" ..... a man that claims he will judge the attorney's right to everlasting life himself...... and just BLOW him away with common sense and logic????

Jehovah's Witnesses are embarrassing. Its just absolutely embarrassing to watch these morons........... they're so stupid, so dumb and so pathetic.

Jehovah's Witnesses should be embarrassed.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit