Has anyone read this 'SCHOLARLY' book? THIRTY YEARS AS JEHOVAH'S SLAVE

by sparky1 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• sparky1
    sparky1

If anyone here is considering going back to becoming one of Jehovah's Witnesses, than this testimonial may help you make your way back. Lots of GEMS contained in this book that will build your faith immensely :

How to exorcize demons from your son, while he is having a drug flashback, after having encountered one of the 144,000.- pg. 58-59

"When Noah emerged from the ark, there was no longer an abundance of vegetation, since so much was destroyed in the flood. So it had become necessary for humans to eat animal flesh."- pg. 65

"Mrs. Russell wanted to be in control of The Watch Tower Magazine's policies, and so for this reason Mrs. Russell filed for divorce..." - pg. 83

'It was N.H. Barbour that preached 1874, not Pastor Russell. Russell preached the year 1914.' -pg.84

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Not to be missed the sequel - Forty Years as Jehovah's Willing Slave!
  • sparky1
    sparky1

Not to be missed the sequel-Forty Years as Jehovah's Willing Slave!

Ah, yes ............with a whole new chapter entitled LOYALTY!

• Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Sounds like the title is a rip off from William Schnell's Thirty Years a Watchtower Slave.
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Indeed.

I've been meaning to but them but put off by the price.

• prologos
    prologos
    another goose stepping book like "Faith on the March"? and: what is it with all the Teutonic names, Schnell, Neumann, Knorr, Franz ?
  • pontoon
    pontoon
    I remember Gangas well. Always testing the kids in the congregation with a question like "let me ask you, what is the sacred secret?" Nice guy, you could tell he had no doubt he believe it all. Sparky, check your messages.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit