Medical Coverage in Patterson

by Phil 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Phil
    Phil

I placed a thread titled Medical Care with so little response. This surprised me very much as I thought that there were a lot of people who had inside information of this nature that would not normally be available to the general public.

My daughter, who is a resident in Patterson has cancer and I was concerned if she would be getting the proper care I feel she deserves. She told us recently that she will be totally covered for all medical expenses. As you all know, the WTS practices the "Theocratic Warfare" which may force her to give out erroneous or incomplete information on this subject. Is there anyone who would have "inside" information on the subject, which would confirm or deny my assumptions.

Also, where is there information on the blood products that are acceptable to the WTS. I would like to have a stockpile of my blood stored for her use should it be needed. I do know that radiation therapy can sometimes affect the condition of a patients blood. I am researching that at the moment to find out if whole blood would be required.

• blondie
  • imallgrowedup
    imallgrowedup

Phil -

Here is a copy of (one of) the WT's Patterson physician's MD License. It has his DEA number on it - you can check him out through the Medical Board in NY. I don't know if there are other MD's at Patterson - this was the only one I could find. I will also run a check on the MD's at Bethel. Some may have moved up to Patterson by now and their license has not transferred. I hope this helps you.

Name:

SCHILLER, HARVEY JON MD

Address:

County:

Phone:

License Number:

AS5772846

Agency:

US DRUG ENFORCEMENT ADMINISTRATION

License Type:

PRACTITIONER

License Class:

Description:

Disciplined:

Restricted:

Revoked:

Date Issued:

Date Renewed:

Date Updated:

Date Revoked:

Date Reinstated:

Date Expires:

• Euphemism
    Euphemism

The old fogies at Patterson last a long time. I think they have good medical care there.

Sorry to hear about your situation, Phil. Best of luck to you and your daugher.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit