Wikileaks Vault 7...

by mikeflood 11 Replies latest jw experiences

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

Surveillance is bigger than I thought....that thing about Samsung TV's .....comments?

• bohm
    bohm

1) don't read wikileaks press release, it is misleading

2) understand wikileaks is a pawn for the FSB; the leaks and the accompanying misinformation is designed to hurt the US

• NikL
    NikL

understand wikileaks is a pawn for the FSB; the leaks and the accompanying misinformation is designed to hurt the US

Really?

Anything to substantiate that claim?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

bohm, is it all untrue?

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

The thing is that massive surveillance used to be a hysterical tale, a fringe topic....but now government is accepting that is happening. The FBI director said in CNN today "there is not such thing as absolute privacy in America", and they are just angry because 'the tools get leaked'...I mean the WT people could run to the hills with this.... comments?

• Simon
    Simon

I think when the guy from CNN said "it's illegal to reads things on wikileaks so trust us to tell you what it says" ... bohm actually believed it.

Of course it's true, it's the sort of thing that Snowdon also blew the whistle on. Wikileaks has a sterling reputation when it comes to accuracy, whatever you might think of their bias re: US vs Russian information.

Trying to discredit the messenger is all the left can do. Who'da thunk that the left would be all for government surveillance and the CIA ...

• freemindfade
  • redvip2000
    redvip2000

Think it's true also.

And why wouldn't it be? They have million of dollars and copious amounts of resources to find a way to engineer a way to break into your phone.

Why is this even surprising? This is what the CIA does. It doesn't mean that they are going around monitoring the average joe and his boring life. This is meant to do surveillance on persons of interest, and guess what!!...i'm glad they can.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

Sean Spicer went out to do the press briefing and his flag pin was upside down!! Brace yourselves for some REAL NEWS clogging all media!!! lmao

Watch everyone lose their mind now over complete nonsense

• bohm
    bohm
    I think when the guy from CNN said "it's illegal to reads things on wikileaks so trust us to tell you what it says" ... bohm actually believed it.

I did? Wow. Can't say I recall saying that...

Just to put the record straight: The info is legit, likely leaked by a subcontractor. The press release by wikileaks/news reports are exaggerated.

Interesting the release comes out and immediately the Kremlin twitter-trolls begin to use this to sell the "CIA hacked the DNC story". Hmmm.

In related news, wikileaks has a server that is registered in Russia according to whois records. So:

A) Assange receives money from RU

B) Wikileaks has server space in RU

C) Wikileaks never publish anything damaging about RU but do publish things that benefit RU

D) Wikileaks receive many of their leaks from FSB

Yap, I guess I am just being paranoid...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit