November WT God's View Of War

by JW_Rogue 22 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

YHWH "Oh how much they twist, how they twist"... suffering as if they cruzified him a second time
    they twist the Word that a awaked in their hearts...oh.

Thor felt inconvenient in the face of the noticable pain in the air. His hammer dithered, his heart repented. He felt sorry for God and seemed to understand.

Thor: "So the war-stories in the Bible.... the priestly scribes, the deuteronomits added those war narratives only to ... to show how mighty and awesome you were, but thus they misinterpreted you? I really pity you. The bible is not your book but a collection of priestly narratives, of deuteronmists, an always revisioned and amended text and you had no chance to delete the evil verses because they would have stoned you and lately cruzifed you? Oh my dear, with that Bible you didnt do something good for yourself at all, if you ever wanted to have that stuff written down at all."

YHWH "You northern people didnt have that book and nevertheless you found into the civilisation of your community, that I planted in your hearts, it is my semen, isn't it?"

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Thor: War and love ... that doesn not match at all.

YHWH: Act 2, Scene 2, Polonius ...

Doubt thou the stars are fire,
    Doubt that the sun doth move,

  Doubt truth to be a liar,
      But never doubt I love.

Thor: Hamlet.
    YHWH: Mhm. Its not a matter of obidience or fighting for me but of not doubting in my love. They snatched away my longings for Ashera. King Josia killed the temple prostitutes and destroyed all symbols of me and Ashera. They didnt understand that she is my spirit, that she inspired me, only she is the girl I always loved. Alle people of Canaan knew once that YHWH and Ashera are a pair and that we loved each other very much. Then they made a warriorGod of me and innihialted all images of Ashera and Me.
  • Watchtower-Free

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit