James Kostelniuk's "Wolves Among Sheep"?

by reagan_oconnor 5 Replies latest jw friends

• reagan_oconnor
    reagan_oconnor

Has anyone had chance to read James Kostelniuk's "Wolves Among Sheep"? I read about him a while back on Kent's site, and how his children & ex-wife were killed by a psycho Witness (isn't that redundant? LOL). Has anyone picked this up? If so, I'd like to hear your thoughts on it.

--Reagan

"I am the master of my fate; I am the captain of my soul."

• Fredhall
    Fredhall

Reagan,

Have ever met a pshycho apostates? There are bunch of them in the western USA. And they eat humans.

• jukief
    jukief

I thought they ate cats.

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

Hi Reagan,

I tried to locate this book in the States, locally and through Amazon and B&N - no luck. It was published by Harper Collins, Ltd. (Canada) - and I did find it on their site.

http://www.harpercanada.com

Harper's 'direct links' you to two Canadian bookstores where it is available: Indigo and Chapters. However, the hardcover price is $32 plus S&H. I found out that it is due out in paperback this coming August...price
    $9.99...so I will order it then.

Glad you posted this :) I just marked it on my calendar, so I won't forget to place my order.

• Simon
    Simon

I bought a copy for my dad from Chapters and he said it was very good. I meant to borrow it when I went over but forgot (so much to pack, so little time)

• Watchtower-Free
    Watchtower-Free

new documentary for television on ID Discovery channel is based book, Wolves Among Sheep: the true story of murder in a Jehovah’s Witness community.
    DEADLY DEVOTION SEASON 2:
    WITNESS TO MURDER

Wednesday night, August 20th at 9PM/ 8c
    on INVESTIGATION DISCOVERY (check your local listings)

**This is the USA airdate & time. Unfortunately, at this time, we do
    not have any information as to when/ if this episode will air in Canada.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit